Victory in praise church
drop us a note!  

      1-209-466-3976         

 info@victoryinpraise.org

2029 E Harding Way Stockton, CA 95205

"Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice an endless river of righteous living." Amos 5: 24

Social Justice Ministry

Recently, California pastors met in Philidelphia to be ignited to get involved in Social Justice. Pastors from various backgrounds and denominations came together in unity for one purpose...Social Justice for all mankind. Gun Violence, Immigration, Air & Water Quality, Racial Equality, Homeless, Mass Incarceration, Civil rights for all people demands Justice for All...For additional information, contact our Social Justice Ministry Director Elder Toni McNeil @ tonimcneil39@gmail.com.

Hope Dealers

Feeding & Clothing The homeless is what we do at Victory In Praise. Our Hope Dealers Ministry can be found under bridges, walking the trenches, offering hope to Stockton's homeless community. Hope dealers are about dealing love with dignity and excellence. To join us in this "Highway & Hedges" ministry, contact Elder Ericke Bringham @ ebrig3@yahoo.com.

Bridging The Gap

Bridging the Gap is a partnership park ministry where churches in Stockton come together to minister to those in need at a local park. Healing the needs of Stockton is what this ministry is all about. Approximately 90% of who we serve are homeless, the other 10% are people who go to the park to walk. Look for us weekly on Wednesdays afternoon.

Seed Planters

Planting seeds of the Good News of Jesus Christ is always wise. You are guaranteed a future harvest. Seed Planters are the face of Victory In Praise to our surrounding community. We go from house to house to meet, greet, and share the gospel.

Breath Of Life Ministry

Personal Evangelism is the key to Breath of Life. Through conversational evangelism, 3 women gave their lives to Christ and 12 other received prayer. Interested in having a refreshing conversation? Contact Minister Demetria Fields @ demetria_fields@yahoo.com.

Pastoral Care Ministry

This team of trained members can been seen in hospitals and homes visiting the sick and shut in. We send cards of condolences to family who lost love ones. Get well or encouragement cards are sent or hand delivered to those in need. Follow up phone calls are made to uplift in pray when information is made available. Need Prayer? Contact Minister Linda Banks @ ministerlindabanks@yahoo.com.